Advertisement

How To Invest $10,000 Dollars For RIDICULOUS Dividend Income

How To Invest $10,000 Dollars For RIDICULOUS Dividend Income This is the dividend stock investing video you have been waiting for. I'm excited to share three #dividend #stock #portfolios that show EXACTLY how I would invest $10,000 dollars right now, in 2019, if I were hypothetically starting over again. The first portfolio shows what I would do right now with ten thousand dollars. The second portfolio shares how my stock selections would change if I happened to be a bit younger (and wanted to take on a bit more risk). And, the third portfolio shows how I'd invest ten thousand dollars if I were a bit older and ready to start living the dividend dream immediately. All three portfolios are focused on the dividend growth strategy.

If you want to follow along in Excel, here is my stock analysis that provides the basis of today's video:

This is a long video with a bunch of content. You may want to bookmark and refer back to the video. If you find the video helpful, please consider subscribing to my channel. I hope you find the following timestamps helpful as well!

Timestamps:
0:00 Intro
2:18 New PPC Ian animated intro (not to be missed!)
2:38 DIVIDEND STOCK PORTFOLIO 1: Buy and Hold Forever, Multi-Generationally (Pay Up For Quality)
4:25 Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
8:33 PepsiCo (PEP)
12:59 McDonald's (MCD)
15:59 Clorox (CLX)
17:40 3M (MMM)
22:39 DIVIDEND STOCK PORTFOLIO 2: Buy Current 2019 Value (Willing To Take on Some Risk)
23:32 Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
24:03 3M (MMM)
24:16 Cedar Fair (FUN)
29:14 Altria (MO)
32:18 Cash Position
34:24 DIVIDEND STOCK PORTFOLIO 3: Start Living The Dividend Dream Soon (Need Cash Flow In The Near Term)
36:27 Duke (DUK) and Southern Company (SO)
39:14 Philip Morris (PM)
40:20 3M (MMM)
40:33 Cedar Fair (FUN)
43:58 Closing

Here's the PPC Ian Dividend Investing Facebook Group:

Here's my complete dividend stock portfolio (all 41 positions) with a ton of data on each:

Here's why dividend investing works so well (the miracle of compound interest and yield on cost):

Here is my stock trade history (I have built my portfolio brick by brick):

Here is my sin stock whitepaper:

Here is more info on the complexities behind MLPs (Master Limited Partnerships):

DISCLOSURE: I am long Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), PepsiCo (PEP), McDonald’s (MCD), Clorox (CLX), 3M (MMM), Cedar Fair (FUN), Altria (MO), Duke (DUK), Southern Company (SO), and Philip Morris (PM). I own these stocks in my stock portfolio.

DISCLAIMER: All information and data on my YouTube Channel, blog, email newsletters, white papers, Excel files, and other materials is solely for informational purposes. I make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information. I will not be liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights. I will not be responsible for the accuracy of material that is linked on this site.

Because the information herein is based on my personal opinion and experience, it should not be considered professional financial investment advice or tax advice. The ideas and strategies that I provide should never be used without first assessing your own personal/financial situation, or without consulting a financial and/or tax professional. My thoughts and opinions may also change from time to time as I acquire more knowledge. These are, as discussed above, solely my thoughts and opinions. I reserve the right to delete any comments for any reason (abusive in nature, contain profanity, etc.). Your continued reading/use of my YouTube Channel, blog, email newsletters, whitepapers, Excel files, and other materials constitutes your agreement with and acceptance of this disclaimer.

COPYRIGHT: All PPC Ian videos, Excel files, guides, and other content are (c) Copyright IJL Productions LLC. PPC Ian is a registered trademark (tm) of IJL Productions LLC.

how,invest,10000,ten,thousand,dollars,dollar,dividend,dividends,income,stock,stocks,investing,investor,investment,how to,10000 dollars,ten thousand,ten thousand dollars,portfolio,stock portfolio,10000 stock portfolio,dividend stocks,dividend investing,dividend growth investing,how to invest,money,growth,value,long term,value investing,long term investing,stock portfolio for new investors,stock portfolio example,how to build a stock portfolio,ppc ian,ian lopuch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments