Advertisement

How to keep your ukulele stable and in position to play ALL THE TIME!

How to keep your ukulele stable and in position to play ALL THE TIME! If you put a strap on your ukulele, it could improve your play 100% instantly. Standing or seated this is the way I solved the problem of my ukulele slipping out of position while I was playing.

I have found that good ukulele straps can be purchased under $10 on Amazon. Installing strap buttons is a cinch with the many videos on YouTube that show how. People who buy brands such as Aklot and Kmise find their ukes come with strap buttons and straps ... which is nice!

I recommend only the type strap that fits over buttons on the ukulele. There are other alternatives, but ... I love strap buttons.

How to keep a ukulele stable and in position to play ALL THE TIME!,how to hold a ukulele,how to keep a ukulele from moving while playing,how to use a ukulele strap,keep a ukulele steady while playing,ukulele moves when playing,how to keep my uke from moving,it's hard to hold my ukulele steady,playing ukulele with shoulder strap while seated,playing ukulele with shoulder strap while standing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments