Advertisement

HOW TO MOTIVATE YOUR PARTNER TO GET HEALTHY | MOTIVATING A LOVED ONE

HOW TO MOTIVATE YOUR PARTNER  TO GET HEALTHY | MOTIVATING A LOVED ONE Often once a client of mine starts on a journey to better health, their question is- "How do I get my husband/ wife... to be motivated?"

So, I sat down with my husband and asked him, to tell us a few things I do or say, which get and keep him motivated, to exercise and eat healthy.



Instagram:

Facebook:

how to motivate your partner to be healthy,how to help your partner get healthy,how to help your partner lose weight,how to motivate a loved one to eat healthy,how to motivate your partner to work out,how to motivate your partner to become vegan,how to motivate your partner to eat plant basee,how to motivate a loved one to eat better,

Post a Comment

0 Comments