Advertisement

How would Carmelo Anthony fit with the 2019-20 Washington Wizards + Is Melo being blackballed?

How would Carmelo Anthony fit with the 2019-20 Washington Wizards + Is Melo being blackballed? In this episode, I'm joined Ben Mehic to discuss whether Carmelo Anthony is actually being blackballed, as well as his possible fit with the Washington Wizards. The two also discuss the current state of the Wizards franchise.

- What does Melo have to do to get back in the NBA?

- Pros/Cons to adding him to the Wizards roster

- The sad truth about Bradley Beal

- John Wall's imminent future

+ Much more!

Today in NBA history: August 23, 2006

Carmelo Anthony sets the U.S. national team individual scoring record in an international game with 35 points against Italy in the FIBA World Championship tournament. This record was previously held by Kenny Anderson, who scored 34 points in a 1990 game.

Follow Quinton on Twitter/Instagram (@TOQM_) & Ben Mehic (@BenMehicNBA)

Be sure to LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE to see more videos from me and join the family!

On the road to 3,000 family members!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social Media:
Instagram: @TOQM_
Twitter: @TOQM_
SnapChat: @Skinnyque

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Channels:

Jasmyne and Quinton:
Mayo Please:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Me:

I'm a 21 year old student at Randolph Macon College in Ashland, Virginia. Originally from Maryland, I took to Virginia to chase my football dreams, however God had another plan for me. I absolutely love sports, they consume my life, and that's what this channel is all about. Since starting YouTube in 2017 I've noticed that most who "talk" about sports on YouTube are either extremely dramatic and lack true knowledge/analysis of the sport, or very knowledgeable but lack camera presence. I believe I'm the middle ground of that assessment.
My goal is to leave you with a laugh, but also a better understanding of what you're watching. My goal is to have youtube as my career, while working for ESPN, Fox Sports, etc. as my "side" hustle. Times are changing and I know that what I'm attempting to do hasn't been done...and that's why I'm chasing it.

Quinton Mayo,Mayo Please,MLG Highlights,Ximo Highlights,NBA Highlights,osn,oprah sideverson,DC Sports,Redskins,Wizards,Washington Redskins,Washington Wizards,Bradley Beal,Beal,John Wall,Wall,Tommy Sheppard,Bradley Beal trade,IT,Isaiah Thomas,IT highlights,Isaiah Thomas highlights,Carmelo,Carmelo Anthony,Carmelo Anthony highlights,Carmelo Lebron,Carmelo Anthony Lebron James,Royce White,Royce White Carmelo,Royce White Lebron James,

Post a Comment

0 Comments