Advertisement

Liquidation Lot Haul of Pants To Resell On Ebay Part 1 | Larger Sizes & Designer Brands

Liquidation Lot Haul of Pants To Resell On Ebay Part 1 | Larger Sizes & Designer Brands Check out my second PERSONAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL for unboxings, hauls, and Disney vlogs:

Shop my AMAZON STORE for my books, reselling supplies, and household favorites:

My EBAY Store:

My Poshmark Closet:

Join my new FREEBIES & DEALS Facebook group:

You can support my channel by becoming a Patron member:

Read my BLOG:

“Like” my FACEBOOK pages:


Follow me on TWITTER:


Find me on INSTAGRAM:


I’ve Designed Several TEE SHIRTS & COFFEE MUGS:

PR packages or viewer MAIL may be sent to:
Ann Eckhart
PO Box 4083
Waterloo, IA 50704

****************************************************************

ABOUT ME: My name is Ann, and welcome to my YouTube channel (formerly called SeeAnnSave)! I am a writer, blogger, YouTube creator, bargain hunter, Ebay seller, and Walt Disney World fanatic. I am also a pug mom and a caregiver for my dad.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored video. Unless otherwise noted, items shown were purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own. Links may contain affiliates/referrals.

#ebayseller #reseller #liquidationhaul

ebay,ebay seller,reseller,reselling,haul,liquidation,pants,trousers,slacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments