Advertisement

MOSCHINO STUFF FIRST LOOK | Building With New Stuff Pack! (Streamed 8|12|19)

MOSCHINO STUFF FIRST LOOK | Building With New Stuff Pack! (Streamed 8|12|19) Building a photography studio and taking a look at the controversial new Moschino Stuff pack for The Sims 4!

I'm live every night at 4pm EST! Don't miss my next stream!

I post daily Sims content on my main YouTube channel!

Because I'm playing music Twitch mutes some of the VOD because of copyright, so there are some silent parts in this video.

Socials:
- Twitter:
- Instagram:
- Twitch:
- Main Channel:
- Snapchat: lilsimsie
- Origin ID: lilsimsie

Business Inquiries: contact@lilsimsie.com

twitch,games,livestream,lilsimsie,moresimsie,kayla,kayla sims,build,let's build,sims 4 build,building,house build,sims,ts4,ts3,the sims,the sims 4,the sims 3,speed build,moschino,mosquito,sims 4 moschino,moschino stuff,first look,early access,stuff pack,new stuff pack,apartment,penthouse,loft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments