Advertisement

wish you were gay | Billie Eillish | GLMV | Blairon [READ DESC.]

wish you were gay | Billie Eillish | GLMV | Blairon [READ DESC.] This is supposed to be how I imagined Blaise and Ron’s Relationship. It won’t ever be perfect, but they still love each other in the end.
Hi.
Congrats, you learned how to find the description.
💛 Subscriber Count [Last Updated 8/7/19]: 3,989 Subscribers~💛

So, I’m LonelyMashedPotato.
Commonly Asked Questions:

❤️ What do I use? ❤️:
KineMaster, Ibis Paint, Autodesk Sketchbook
💙 Who is my favorite OC? 💙:
Top 3:
1. Roxanne Greyback
2. Gazelle Sawyer
3. Ava Malfoy (ABOVE ALL)
💜 How old am I? 💜:
I’m 13.
💚 What Hogwarts House am I? 💚:
Proud Slytherin! 🐍🐍

💭 Subscribe to my Friends 💭:
ImaWeasley7~
snowy - sinner~

None of the audio is mine. Don’t attack me YouTube. 💙

IG: lonelymashedpotato_2018


💖 Love You All! 💖
K. Bye now!

DESC.]

Post a Comment

0 Comments