Advertisement

ZaddyChunkChunk Rates My Forever 21 Outfits!!!!πŸ€”πŸ›

ZaddyChunkChunk Rates My Forever 21 Outfits!!!!πŸ€”πŸ› Hello my beautiful DOLLZ!!!
Today Dalvin will be rating my forever 21 outfits 1-5.Then will be picking his favorite one.There was a 70% off sale going on at forever 21 and i thought it would be great to see how much i could buy for $30! please go ahead and leave a comment on what your favorite out was :)

nicole of course,forever21,sale,shopping haul,rate me,70% off,summer sale,boyfriend rates my out fits,shopping spree,vlogs,summer time shopping,OFTD,nicole of course and zaddy chunck chunck,ex's,$30,zaddychunkchunk,ZCC,shopping on a budget,winter sale,coachella,boyfriend,girlfriend,shopping vlog,shop till you drop,tana mongeau,youtube nicole of course,entertainment,giant haul,i have a shopping problem,shopping addiction,vlog style,style,try on,huge sale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments