Advertisement

400 Women Signed up for This Race!

400 Women Signed up for This Race! Who said women don't ride to race? I found an MTB race 400 women sign up in a day! It may feel a little bit bizarre in the beginning but it's a super fun race! Now I got it why women love this race so much!

Race detail



My Instagram


My facebook page


Follow me on Strava!

Van life,living in van,tiny house with wheels,camping,camper,camping car,DIY,ford,transit,lifestyle,road trip,adventure,trip,travel,food,van,car,hippy,nomad,バンライフ,車内泊,車中泊,旅行,ロードトリップ,夢,バン改造,カナダ,アメリカ,冒険,旅,バン,ピッピー,travel vlog,living in a van,MTB,mountain biking,hot on your heels squamish,womens only race,bizarre world,costume race,fun mtb race,squamish mtb race,get massage,limbo race,bacon and wipping cream,sexy mens costume,nice body,400 women sign up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments