This session was recorded in a hurry ( to-get-it-done-while-it’s-there ) in the early hours of the 8th August, 2019. I only did it so as to have a record of how I was whilst still somewhat ill ( which I'd been for over six weeks by then, though yes, I'm almost fixed now yet another month later ) with what I call 'The Bug' ( Notes about this Encephalitic Annoyance Elsewhere ) and in it I look much better than I feel, although I was already much ‘better’ than I had been for the first six-ish weeks .. :
Note : I can cope with bug bites ( of the ordinary creature type ) and what they entail - It's parasitic, intrusive brats, occult-clap-trap-spewing idiots and fluffy-nonsense that I hate .. Alas, catching whatever-that-is is the price I pay in my quest to be alone and avoid reminders of egopeople’s ( well, they do talk shit and take the piss ) warped crap and selfish rubbish as well as their tendency to refuse to take no for an answer, particularly when seeking to contaminate others and pollute perfectly good ordinary life with their subjective, stupid and annoying sewage.
:
Anyway .. It ( The Session ) is short, and included in full ( Hayes is a bit rough the slow-pace didn't help, Floyd didn't want to go into 'gear', but the Medmode had fun, apparently .. ) because it is 'what it is'. Some comments get repeated here and there, as I was trying to collect it all up during the session and also, I didn't know what files I'd be keeping anyway. )

0 Comments