Advertisement

Do Did Song Simple Past Chant

Do Did Song Simple Past Chant I ate my bike this summer. What did you do?

More videos here:



A chant for students learning simple past. It goes best with the Korea 5th grade textbook, but a good way to teach past tense to ESL learners or anyone learning English. I hope you find this video useful learning or teaching the simple past and what did you do this summer? Let me know in the comments and keep practicing those irregular verbs.

By the way I do know what you did last summer? You practiced the past tense verbs:

go went
eat ate
learn learned
play played
visit visited
ride rode
do did

I went to the beach and rode a boat. After that I visited my grandparents.

How was it?

It was fun.

Thanks for asking.

past tense,simple past tense,chant,esl,ELS,ESL,What did you do this summer?,I ate Mexican food,I rode my bike,I ate my bike,I rode Mexican food,played,visited,do,did,go,went,song,Grade 5,Korea,Elementary,English,영어,과거형,

Post a Comment

0 Comments