Advertisement

End of Summer Korean Fashion & Beauty Haul | Local Korean Accesories brand & My fave lenses πŸ’•

End of Summer Korean Fashion & Beauty Haul | Local Korean Accesories brand & My fave lenses πŸ’• Hi guys! I'm currently in Japan for work and before I left I filmed a fashion and beauty haul for you guys to watch today. I accummulated few make up, accessories and fashion items so hope you guys enjoy!! some are latest collection as well and I was really curious so hope you guys enjoy!

xx
Sunny
-PRODUCTS MENTIONED--

Re:Young Checkered Long Dress KRW 19,900

Clio Pro Eye Palette # Street Brick KRW 32,000

Lilybyred - Mood Cheat Kit Shadow Palette #02 Pink Sweets KRW 26,000

Kaja Wink Stamp Wing Eyeliner Stamp US$ 25.00

Kaja Melter Lipgloss Stick 01 Too Hot US$ 17.00

B. by Banila Velvet Blurred Tint #tahiti coral KRW 18,000

3CE Cloud Liptint #Macaron Red KRW 15,000

Rouge Dior Ultra Care Liquid Shade 999 US$ 38.00

OST x Cardcaptor Sakura Wand Bracelet KRW 29,900

Lenstown Romantea Rome in Pink and Grey KRW 25,000

Peach C Soft Mood Eyeshadow Palette #soft Brown KRW 32,000

WHAT I'M WEARING IN THIS VIDEO:

Earrings From Noonoofingers x Sunnydahye
White Dress

▼❓ Family ❓ ▼

SUBSCRIBE to my other social media:



SUBSCRIBE to Chris:



SUBSCRIBE to GAMJA'S Channel:

▼❓ Business Inquiries ❓ ▼
business@houseofhur.com

▼❓ What We Use ❓ ▼
Chris ------
Main Camera:
The lens usually on my camera:
How I get that nice bokeh b-roll:
The drone that I love:
When I'm feeling strong with my gimbal:
Handy mic on my main camera:
Apple laptop I use (fully specced):
Hard Drive that never failed me:

Sunny ------
Main Camera:
Studio camera that I always use:
Cute grey backpack:

japan,japanese,japantravel,korea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments