Advertisement

GTA 5 - I Took CHOP to The SCARY HAUNTED Mineshaft (secret location)

GTA 5 - I Took CHOP to The SCARY HAUNTED Mineshaft (secret location) GTA 5 what happens if you bring Chop to the scary haunted mineshaft in GTA V (creepy secret location at 3AM). In this Grand Theft Auto 5 video I took Franklin's dog, Chop to the haunted mineshaft and explored it at 3AM - I'm pretty sure we've heard the mineshaft creature. I'll also show you a very interesting ghost encounter at the end of the video so make sure to watch the whole entire clip. You'll thank me later. :P

Subscribe to my second channel (OhHiMarkO):

FOLLOW me on Twitter:

Also check out my other videos in which I found GHOSTS:
Michael's ghost:
Trevor's ghost:
Devin's ghost:
Brad's ghost:
Steve's ghost:
Johnny's ghost:

Please leave a LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE (also turn on notifications - this is very important) for more awesome GTA 5 myths, scary GTA 5 easter eggs and secrets, GTA 5 Online videos, GTA 5 new DLC news and funny GTA 5 experiments! ;P

gta 5,gta v,Grand theft auto 5,grand theft auto v,gta 5 scary,gta 5 scary secret,gta 5 abandoned mineshaft,gta 5 mineshaft,gta 5 mineshaft creature,abandoned mineshaft gta 5,gta 5 scary easter eggs,gta 5 haunted location,gta 5 scary locations,gta 5 scary myths,gta 5 3am,noughtpointfourlive,marko pegan,marko pegan gta 5,

Post a Comment

0 Comments