Advertisement

Just a Gacha Edit UwU (Read Desc if ya want too)

Just a Gacha Edit UwU (Read Desc if ya want too) The song is called "if you knew"
I am going to make a "If you knew" GLMV Only next year if I came back to my real home UwU

What is "If you knew" song?
Well it's a song for those people who got bullied and depressed and wants to die because they hate they're life, and the reason why I'm making a GLMV is because.

In my old Channel which is called
Cherry soda {-Outerdream-} I have depressions in that old channel of mine and I have posted some Depressed Arts or idk
And so, I have been Trying to move on and removing the depressions inside of me so I have to leave my YT Channel and create a new YT channel and a New video! I created so many old YT channels until my Bro bought me a new phone! I used my new phone (which I'm using already) to create a newest Channel and that's Funtime Angel UwU welp thank you for watching this randomness! Farewell!

too)

Post a Comment

0 Comments