Advertisement

Med Ball Progressions for Developing Power | Overtime Athletes

Med Ball Progressions for Developing Power | Overtime Athletes Explosive -
Speed -
Strength -
Muscle -

Apparel -

Online Coaching -


Subscribe here!
Watch my Speed training playlist

Follow us on IG:
Like us on Facebook:
Hit me up on FB:

About Overtime Athletes:
My passion is Speed and Power and I want to devote myself to helping you guys out to become a complete dominant athlete. I work with a wide variety of athletes here in South Florida but want to help anyone and everyone improve in any sport or physical goal they might have.


Overtime Athletes

overtime athletes,overtimeathletes,football,vertical jump,speed training,broad jump,sprint faster,baseball tips,athletic training,explosive leg workouts,med ball exercises,med ball workout,medicine ball workout,med ball slams,

Post a Comment

0 Comments