Advertisement

New Fallkniven A1x Overview - Under the Scales, Steel Test, Maintaining with DC3 Stone

New Fallkniven A1x Overview - Under the Scales, Steel Test, Maintaining with DC3 Stone - TWISTED SISAL SHIRTS etc

Subscribe and hit the bell! Hit like and all that good stuff.

- Full steel testing list for my cut test videos, free to all.

- support me on patreon if you like, helps me do the expensive stuff!

Mash that like button!

Subscribe and hit the bell! Hit like and all that good stuff.

- Full steel testing list for my cut test videos, free to all.

- support me on patreon if you like, helps me do the expensive stuff!

Mash that like button!

EDC,Tool,Survival,Bushcraft,review,Win,Fail,Every day Carry,Comedy,cat,british shorthair,satire,joke,test,science,art,goof,Cedric ada,Cedric and Ada,Cedricada,Steel Testing,edge test,Best steel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments