Advertisement

OMG! WHAT A FINISH!! Recapping The Jessica Andrade Vs Zhang Weili Title Fight

OMG! WHAT A FINISH!! Recapping The Jessica Andrade Vs Zhang Weili Title Fight In this video I recap the Jessica Andrade vs Weili Zhang title fight that happened in China. (UFC Fight Night China) This was an unbelievable action packed title fight that had me jumping up in amazement. Join me as I give you all my two cents on the fight. What are your thoughts on the fight? I can't wait to hear about it!
#china #ufcchina #andnew
CURRENT TOURNAMENT: REAL FIGHTS PS4:

EMAIL ME HERE: RICKYJSPORTS@OUTLOOK.COM

ufc,china,ufc fight night china,jessica andrade,zhang weili,andrade vs zhang,recap,full fight,ufc brazil,brasil,ufc brasil,asia,asian fighters,zhang,andrade,what a fight,top knockouts,knockouts,post fight,press conference,new,mma,boxing,wwe,kickboxing,muai thai,thai clinch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments