Advertisement

Panoramic Photography At The Port

Panoramic Photography At The Port The marina / or port in El Campello is a lovely place, especially early in the morning. So join me for some panoramic photography at the port where I will show you how I set up for a panorama, how I shoot a panorama, and, at the same time, try to give you feeling of how tranquil this place is, in spite of the boats moving, and the cats.

I hope you enjoy it

Not Subscribed yet?

Other places to find me
My website and premium portfolio
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Redbubble


Music in this video - Facile by Kevin MacLeod
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

panoramic photography,shooting panoramas,panorama tips and tricks,shooting panoramas correctly,shooting panoramas tips,tips for shooting panoramas,tips for panoramas,panoramic landscape photograph,panorama settings,set up for a panorama,how i shoot a panorama,best way to shoot a panorama,el campello marina,marina,port,marina photography,port photography,boat photography,sunrise photography,blue hour pho,panorama photography,how to shoot panoramas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments