Advertisement

Update To My CRF450L Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route Trip | Overdue Oil, Dash Fuse Out, Party!

Update To My CRF450L Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route Trip | Overdue Oil, Dash Fuse Out, Party! Half way through my COBDR trip on my CRF450L I had to stop at home for an overdue oil change, an overdue chain lube, to figure out why my dashboard stopped working (spoiler - fuse), and to attend a Mountain Rescue Aspen function. Plus I go on and on about tires, the Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route, and the Internet as a person.

crf450l,colorado backcountry discovery route,cobdr,oil change,dashboard fuse,dash out,mosko moto,motul,amsoil,motoz,rallz,leadville,section 4,chain lube,gear oil,review,ultra light weight adventure bike,adventure bike,dual sport,

Post a Comment

0 Comments