Advertisement

What we did in the meantime... | Work and Travel New Zealand (german)

What we did in the meantime... | Work and Travel New Zealand (german) It happend alot in the last 2 weeks....
We daily discoverd new things like the Clifden Suspension Bridge, a lot of new hiking tracks, the beauty of milford sound and many more things that I show you in this video.

In the next few videos I will continue to speak german but that will change after that. In 5 days I will start travelling alone and there I try to do most of the videos in English.

As always you can check my travel journey on my Instagram page:
www.instagram.com/pdtimeline/

I would like to her from you guys what style of video do you like the most.
The Highlight Edit (Bungee Jump Video)
More "Vlog" Style (Cave Video)
Voice Over (This Video)

Feel free to comment down below!

Thanks for everything and see you next time.
Cheers!

(german)

Post a Comment

0 Comments