WHOLE HOUSE CLEAN WITH ME // EXTREME ALL DAY CLEANING MOTIVATION // SPEED CLEANING 2019 // DECLUTTER Today, I have a WHOLE HOUSE CLEAN WITH ME. In this extreme all day cleaning motivation, I'm cleaning my entire complete disaster of a house in 2 whole days. I hope this gives you all the extreme motivation you need to deep clean, organize, and declutter. Thanks so much for watching, and if you like speed cleaning motivation, please don't forget to subscribe and like this video. Have an great week!
Follow me on Instagram 🌸
@live.love.clean
**More cleaning videos**
Clean with me playlist:
~ Products I used ~
DIY all purpose cleaner: 1/4 cup peroxide, 1 cup water, 4-8 drops grapefruit essential oil
Lysol disinfecting wipes
Clorox toilet bowl cleaner w/bleach
Comet foaming bath spray
Vinegar/water solution 50/50
Mr Clean all purpose cleaner
Method wood for good daily clean
Dawn dish liquid
Palmolive liquid dishwashing detergent
O cedar spray mop
Shark Rocket vacuum
My Rug
Steam Mop
My Vacuum
#cleanwithme #cleaningmotivation #completedisaster #cleanwithme2019 #cleaningvideos #cleaningmusic #satisfyingcleaningvideos #speedcleaning #reallife
Music Credits
Track: Diviners - Falling (feat. Harley Bird) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch:
Free Download / Stream:
Track: Jo Cohen & Sex Whales - We Are
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch:
Track: Ascence - Konnichiwa [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch:
Free Download / Stream:
Song: Ship Wrek, Zookeepers & Trauzers - Vessel [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch:
Track: Unknown Brain - Perfect 10 (feat. Heather Sommer) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch:
Free Download / Stream:

0 Comments