Advertisement

18+ 😈WHAT THEY AIN'T TELLING YOU! Let's find out!😈 (pick a card)

18+ 😈WHAT THEY AIN'T TELLING YOU! Let's find out!😈 (pick a card) TIMESTAMP :
1. 03:13
2. 17:15
3. 37:37

💫Playlist for card readings that's 18+!!


💫Come check out some fun-inspiring and creative videos I've created on my other channel! @amourinette💫

3 FOCUS KEYS OF MANIFESTING :


LOVE LAW OF ATTRACTION :


SELF LOVE WITH ART THERAPY :


THE ORACLE'S DIVINATION ART PAINTING :




~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌟 PERSONAL READING SERVICE 🌟
PLEASE READ BELOW FIRST BEFORE PROCEEDING!!

Before you contact me for a personal reading, please make sure that you understand my style of channeling and tarot reading. It’s great if you’ve watched several videos on my youtube first to get a feel of my energy. If you truly feel called to get a reading with me, please do send an email! But do understand that I take my readings seriously and professionally, so only contact me if you want guidance and willing to communicate clearly and respectfully.

When you do email me, I will first sense if our vibrations match or not. In any under circumstances, I have the right to decline or cancel a reading so please do not take it personally if I decide not to go further with your request. Know that any payments made are final and there’s no refund option. But if reading has been paid by client and somehow I’m unable to do the reading, I will then refund it. All of my readings will be sent to your email in digital forms such as files and photos.

If you’ve contacted me and agreed to pay but then disappear away before paying, and without confirming a cancelation with me by not replying to my email at all, I have the right to refuse any future readings you may request to me again.

In every payment invoice I send to clients through Paypal, there is a complete terms and conditions description that you will automatically agree to when making payments. So please read and pay attention.

Thank you!
vvvvvvvvvv

🌟 RATES 🌟

☽ $12 Simple reading ☾
Past. Present. Future
1 general question
I will be using only one Tarot deck. Voice recording file could be up to 10 mins

☽ $24 Complex reading v.1 ☾
Past. Present. Future
1 specific question or situation
This is good for looking into a specific situation in your life that's important, for example career or relationship. We can see what's going on and the highest possibility to happen towards the future as well. I can also read what's going on with other people involved in your situation. I will be using one Tarot deck and another Oracle deck. Voice recording file could be up to 20 mins

☽ $42 Complex reading v.2 ☾
Past. Present. Future
2 specific questions or situations
This is good for looking into a specific situation in your life that's important, for example career or relationship. We can see what's going on and the highest possibility to happen towards the future as well. I can also read what's going on with other people involved in your situation. I will be using one Tarot deck and another Oracle deck. Voice recording file could be up to 30 mins+

☽ $84 In-depth Life reading ☾
Past. Present. Future
Reading for all life's aspects!
In this package, I will use many different card decks up to 5 decks! (both tarot and oracle) to get a full in-depth reading of your life. This will be very detailed as I use a lot of cards. The benefit of this package is that any areas within your life will be seen all at the same time. From love, career, financial, friendships, family, to personal situations, etc can all be seen in one reading. Voice recording file could be up to 1 hour +

☽VIDEO READING ☾
For video readings, I will record a special high quality video for you in mp4 like the videos I have on my youtube. You may choose weather you want me to privately post it on youtube (private specific link) or send the mp4 file to your google drive.
For this package, you can ask a specific complicated situation like twin flames, a job, huge plans, etc

$149 for 3 general questions (30 mins+)

$204 for 5 general questions (1 hour+)


PS : for any additional charges if
+ $12 for any readings if you'd like me to write a letter from your Higher-Self & Spirit Guides (automatic writing channeling technique)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⭐️ SOCIAL :
instagram :
website : www.cindyantoinette.com
🌜CONTACT : adoraslight@gmail.com
💎DONATE :

◈ BG picture from Pixabay
◈ Disclaimer : This is for entertainment purposes ONLY! Any advice given should be taken with as entertainment. Your personal choices determine your own experiences. By no means the information I share is for a replacement of any health needs.

cindy antoinette,adoraslight,light of adora,pick a card,tarot card reading,oracle cards,oracle card reading,tarot cards,witch,spiritual lifestyle,spiritual awareness,witch divination,what they are not telling you,what they don't want to tell you,love relationship reading,romance reading,friendship reading,soulmate relationship,twin flame relationship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments