Advertisement

A festival that focuses on Love, Connection, Relationships, and Sex?

A festival that focuses on Love, Connection, Relationships, and Sex? Please Subscribe it means the WORLD to me!!
Wow-what can I say about the Taste of Love festival in Byron Bay it literally changed my life!! This year was my 3rd year and it just gets better the deeper you go within yourself.

When I was first invited to film at a Tantra festival I was expecting to learn about sex an get some techniques... I count be more wrong, I was faced with all the sexual trauma and shame that had limited me from being my fullest self.

Massive thanks to all that played such a pivotal role in my journey!

To book for the 2020 Taste of love head to

tantra festival,taste of love festival,tantra festival 2019,what is tantra sexuality,tantra sexuality meditation,sex tips,swingers sex,byron bay festival,sacred sexuality,tantra sex festival 2019,taste of love festival byron bay,sacred sexuality coaching,sacred sexuality workshop,sacred sexuality retreat,sacred sexuality healing,swingers sex retreat,open relationships,authentic relating,A festival that focuses on Love Connection Relationships and Sex,

Post a Comment

0 Comments