Advertisement

Barra Fishing and Mud Crabbing (Darwin Creek Australia)

Barra Fishing and Mud Crabbing (Darwin Creek Australia) #fishing
---

Darwin Barra Fishing and Mud Crabbing up a small Darwin Creek in the Northern Territory's Top End of Australia.

This episode was meant to be a catch and cook. But there was not enough catching going on be be able to cook.

Thank you to Masterbait for supplying the bait for crabbing.
(This was NOT a sponsored video)



---
See that big bloke in front of the camera? Yea, that's me. G’day folks, I’m Mikey Cunningham. I’m not only the bloke in front of the camera, I do all the work behind the camera too.

I enjoy filming and editing my fishing adventures. Thank you to everyone who leaves me a comment and shares my stuff. You guys are awesome.

- Website -

barramundi fishing australia

Northern Territory barramundi fishing King ash bay borroloola,barra fishing,mud crabbing,darwin creek,barramundi fishing,darwin fishing,mud crab,crab fishing,crabbing,barra,barramundi,catch and cook,catch and release,catch n cook,fishing,northern territory,nt,fish,adventure,outdoors,australia,mudcrab,mud crabs,crab pot,crab bait,masterbait,crab,fishing videos,darwin australia,barramundi fishing australia,shimano,cast net,fishing video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments