Advertisement

☁️ best school life + intelligence : 580+ benefits powerful subliminal

☁️ best school life + intelligence : 580+ benefits powerful subliminal ☁️( school ) バエジンカフェ

notes ㅡ

i honestly really missed posting and every one of you guys 🥺💔 i decided to use k-pop lofi mixes for all my subliminals, i hope everyone's okay w that 🥰

( shout out to everyone who helped me with the benefits for this in my community post, ily ❣️ )

🎐 benefits :



🖇️ important :

. 3d affirmations
. affirmations are repeated
. listen at least for 20 minutes
. 100% permanent results
. earphones recommended
. only desired results
. can be used by any gender

🏹 subliminal tips :

. have a positive mindset while listening
. love yourself ♡
. stay hydrated, drink a lot of water!

💌 about me :

my name's simin
i'm fifteen ( 04 liner )
hmu on ig ㅡ @b.aejin 💘

song ㅡ smyang : serendipity lofi mix
(with rain sounds)

subliminal

Post a Comment

0 Comments