Advertisement

Days on the Market - How Does That Affect Price

Days on the Market - How Does That Affect Price When your house sits on the market for too long the "days on the market" adds up. This can definitely have an affect on the sales price of your house. How?

Tune in to the video for the answer!!


Click the link below for your free gift "Top 10 Reasons Why a Home Doesn't Sell":


If you'd like to search for available homes in and around the Inland Empire, click below (and no, you don't have to register or log in):




Be sure to subscribe!



You can connect with me on:
Facebook:
LinkdIn:
Instagram:
My Blog Site:


It goes without saying, I absolutely appreciate everyone that visits my channel, watches my videos and all those that subscribe. My goal is to always provide great value for you.


If you have any real estate related questions, feel free to give me a call at (909) 730-1011 or email me at: myhomesoldbyjose@gmail.com

sales price vs days on market,days on market,how important is days on market,factors affecting value of residential property,what hurts property value,my realtor overpriced my house,lowball offer on overpriced home,lowball offer on house,effects of overpricing your home,pricing your home too high,pricing your home to sell,jose sepulveda,jose sepulveda realtor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments