Advertisement

I decided to duel with the WORST hero

I decided to duel with the WORST hero For Honor is seriously just the best. I decided to try Gladiator out in duels because I thought he got buffed but turns out I was a day early so the buff wasn't live yet and I could tell...
Stream:
Become Awesome:

Code "MrFruit" for 10% off:



Xidax PC:


★ WATCH MORE ★


For Honor:


★ CONNECT WITH ME ★


2nd Channel:
Twitter:
Instagram:


★ SEND ME SOMETHING ★


Mr. Fruit PO Box 1163
Castle Rock CO 80104

===============

I decided to duel with the WORST hero

for honor,for honor gameplay,for honor multiplayer,for honor gameplay multiplayer,for honor tips and tricks,for honor best character,for honor season 3 pass,for honor season 3 characters,for honor rework,for honor ranked,for honor gladiator,for honor gladiator rework,for honor gladiator buff,for honor new gladiator,for honor gladiator gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments