Advertisement

I WAKE UP WITHOUT MY PHONE - YVETTE LE BLOWITZ

I WAKE UP WITHOUT MY PHONE  - YVETTE LE BLOWITZ I feel into the trap of connecting to everyone else before myself.

Until I became Self Aware that I was spending so much time on my phone and letting my own self go.

In this youtube I open up how I am now able to wake up without needing to grab for my phone and check my social media feed instantly and the things I now do in order to connect to myself first before everyone else.

Whilst I still work in the Media today I do feel by connecting to myself first before everyone else and practicing my own spiritual daily self care rituals it has helped me immensely.

As with so much data and other people's lives, energy, thoughts feeling coming at you in the morning it's defintley to hard to process because when you think about it as spiritual, human beings I believe we are meant to wake up more mindfully.

I hope you enjoy finding out more about my own spiritual practices as an Author, Blogger, Travel Presenter, Podcast Host, Motivational Speaker.
I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel and to share this video with someone you feel might benefit.

You can also follow me

On Instagram
@yvetteleblowitz
@spaitgirl_travel
@spaitgirl

On my blog at www.spaitgirl.com

I would love for you to tune into my podcast show which can be found by searching for:

#Spaitgirl TalkShow with Yvette Le Blowitz

It Starts With Me by Yvette Le Blowitz (Book) is out now Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Books a Million, Kindle, Apple, Booktopia

I hope you found this YouTube video of interest I can’t wait to hear what you think.

SPIRITUAL,MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER,MOTIVATION,MOTIVATIONAL,WELLNESS,SPA,MINDFULNESS,MEDITATION,SPIRITUALITY,BLOGGER,TRAVEL PRESENTER,AUTHOR,PODCAST,PODCAST SHOW,PODCAST HOST,YVETTE LE BLOWITZ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments