Advertisement

I Went Vegan For An Entire Week (my honest experience)

I Went Vegan For An Entire Week (my honest experience) soooo... i went vegan for a week. this video features meals that i made, the positive effects i benefited from through this transition, and the negative effects. get ready for the good, bad, and UGLY.

inspired by ashley wicka!
her channel:

DISCLAIMER: I am not a health professional :) I do recommend going vegan but do not just transition because of my video

🧚🏼‍♀️chat with me
instagram: @annielongyt
twitter: @annie21long
depop: @annie21long
email: annielongyt@gmail.com (business inquires only, please)

🧚🏼‍♀️discount codes
iris beauty for 15% off: AnnieLong15
kroma cases for 10% off: AnnieLong
preciousbykate for a discount: ANNIE
honeybylex for 10% off: ANNIE
kinsleykompany for 10% off a purchase of $10+: ANNIE10

🧚🏼‍♀️faq
age and grade?
13, 8th grade. my channel is managed by my dad!
what do you film with?
the canon 80d -
and the canon g7x -
what do you edit with?
Final Cut Pro.
sub goal?
100k #roadto100k

i went vegan for a week,vegan,i went vegan,vegan for a week,going vegan for a week,i went vegan for one week,vegan diet,i went vegan for a month,vegan challenge,i went vegan for 30 days,how to go vegan,i went vegan for a week!,i went vegan for a week challege,vegan food,going vegan,went vegan for a week,vegan recipes,vegan week,vegan what i eat in a week,eating vegan for a week,vegan teen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments