Advertisement

IMPORTANT QUESTION THAT WILL HELP ME OUT! (Please watch)

IMPORTANT QUESTION THAT WILL HELP ME OUT! (Please watch) I Own Nothing But The Story!
All rights goes to Warner Brothers!

Love might be hard, it can also be hurtful, but it is a special feeling you have a special person, no matter how weird, ugly, beautiful or crazy they are to OTHER people, but to you that one person YOU love is all you need in life, that person is UNIQUE to YOU, and you should be HAPPY, do NOT listen to what OTHER people say about the person YOU love, but instead listen to YOUR heart, and you will sore through the mountains of Love and find the one person who will treat you with the respect you deserve

SONGS!
Min theme - Harry Potter

LINKS!
Started early.
My Heartfelt slytherin:
My Harmionsy Story:
Music videos
Harmione.
Weasley life.
Sibling.
Hinny.
My Book.
My Short FanFic stories:
My QNA's:

watch)

Post a Comment

0 Comments