Advertisement

Loft Haul - October 2019: Sale picks and Try On!

Loft Haul -  October 2019:  Sale picks and Try On! Hi Everyone!

Sharing my latest sale finds from the Loft - 50% off!

Featured in this video:

LEOPARD PRINT PULL ON PENCIL SKIRT (available in regular, petite & plus):

LEOPARD JACQUARD MIDI DRESS (available in regular, petite, tall & plus):

LEOPARD PRINT HAIR CALF DOUBLE RING BELT:

SLIM POCKET SKINNY JEANS IN MINERAL TEAL (available in regular & petite):

To see more videos please give me a "Like" and hit "Subscribe" – this is the only way I know how I am doing and if I should keep doing it! :) Hit the bell to be notified when my next video posts. I appreciate the support!

If you have already subscribed - THANK YOU!!!!!!

Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/little_box_of_happy

My Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/themoagirl

For business inquiries please email me: themoagirl@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

#littleboxofhappy
#loft
#loveloft

review,try on,style,fashion,shop,shopping,OOTD,box,outfit,clothes,stylist,unbox,curate,curated,online shopping,denim,trends,trendy,on trend,trend,outfit inspiration,weekend outfit,fall outfit,fall transition,casual outfit,Loft,love Loft,work outfit,shopping haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments