Advertisement

MY MOM LEFT ME ON THE STREETS....I THEN BECAME RICH! II Roblox BloxBurg

MY MOM LEFT ME ON THE STREETS....I THEN BECAME RICH! II Roblox BloxBurg ♡Make sure to like and subscribe♡ Put in highest quality!!
Instagram ↬ , ,
Tiktok- comfysunday,
✩ M Y S O C I A L M E D I A ✩
Twitter↬
Discord↬
IRL Merch↬
Famous Birthdays ↬ comfysunday.html
Roblox Account ↬ comfysunday
SnapChat↬ Comfysundays

LETS TRY TO SMASH 5,000 LIKES

MY PO Box=
Comfy Sunday
PO Box 1924
Ossining, NY 10562 ( WILL BE GONE IN 3 MONTHS!!!)

#Roblox #Bloxburg #Roleplay

📧 For any business enquiries please contact
comfysundaybusiness@gmail.com

-`UPLOADING schedule ´-
Monday- Roblox Video
Tuesday- Roblox Video
Wednesday-
Thursday- Roblox Video
Friday-
Sunday- Roblox Video
Saturday-

↓ EXTRA STUFF ↓
I hope you guys did ENJOY this video! Please like and comment because it'll be much appreciated. And if you're new, SUBSCRIBE to be my child. Don't forget to FOLLOW all my social medias above! Please help me out and subscribe. Like and watch all my videos! Thank you guys love you :)

Music by Ikson

Ig promo song by- -
This channel is made for meant for ALL audiences, and the videos are solely made for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.They also have no swearing and are PG clean!


Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

roblox,roblox roleplay,roblox 2019,roblox funny moments,roblox video,roblox gameplay,bloxburg roblox,roblox bloxburg,roblox trolling,play roblox,roblox obby,roblox girl,roblox story,roblox deutsch,roblox camping,roblox adopt me,adopt me roblox,roblox jailbreak,#roblox,roblox ita,gwk roblox,fun roblox,game roblox,roblox food,poke roblox,tofu roblox,roblox poke,roblox krew,girl roblox,cari roblox,roblox obey,hyper roblox,poke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments