Advertisement

Nerves Create GREAT Performance! | Untamed TV| Ep. 17

Nerves Create GREAT Performance! | Untamed TV| Ep. 17 In today's episode I'm taking you all on a trip! My boy @iamkhaliljamal drove all the way from my home town (Killeen, Tx) to Houston for a show. I've know Khalil since the playground days and it's always refreshing to watch him perform. We met up with our people one by one as we stood out front of the Insomnia club in Downtown Houston. Once Henry showed up it was time to fall inside. "Unlimited vibes" would be an understatement if trying to describe the complete mood of the room. The performance was spectacular as always! Khalil's overall goal of the performance was to build a relationship with his fan base and create a sense of openness and easiness within his following. I believe he did just that tonight.

Enjoy

Follow me on all social media @bp_Untamed

Follow khalil @iamkhaliljamal

All footage captured and presented is the sole property of Untamed Untamed Productions.

All back ground music is that of Khalil Jamal.

vlog,performance,nerves create,khalil jamal,bp untamed,untamed tv,untamed untamed productions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments