Advertisement

NΣΣT RADIO - Jersey Club DJ Set (10|27|19)

NΣΣT RADIO - Jersey Club DJ Set (10|27|19) Holy smokes it's been a while since I last uploaded, how have you been?? I've been working on a lot of stuff outside of YouTube like my livestream radio show NΣΣT RADIO! Here's a mini DJ set from last show highlighting one of my favorite genres: Jersey Club. Let me know if you'd like to see a detailed video about my setup?

I still haven't forgotten about ya'll! Been cooking up ideas to serve and I really can't wait to show you. Thank you for your patience and support. In the mean time, enjoy this set and hopefully you can tune in to the next NΣΣT RADIO show!

Your Favorite Jersey Club Playlist:

Support NΣΣT RADIO
Twitter:
Soundcloud:
Livestream:

Download my music


Follow NΣΣT
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Check out my gear on Kit:

Support NΣΣT
Website:
Bandcamp:
Soundcloud:
Spotify:
Apple:

Subscribe


Check out my Livestream


Business Inquiries please email at neet@helloneet.com

Share this video with someone who loves Jersey Club

#neetradio #jerseyclub #djset

NEET,NΣΣT,NΣΣT RADIO,NEET RADIO,JERSEY CLUB DJ SET,JERSEY CLUB REMIX,RADIO,TWITCH MUSIC,TWITCH MUSIC PLAYLIST,JAPANESE JERSEY CLUB,JERSEY CLUB,ABLETON LIVE 10,APC40 MK2,AKAI,DJ MIX,RADIO DJ,JERSEY CLUB PLAYLIST,TWITCH MUSICIANS,TWITCH.TV/NEETPLAYS,LIVESTREAM,LIVESTREAM DJ SET,LIVESTREAM RADIO,ANIME DJ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments