Advertisement

Onward Official Trailer Reaction! New Pixar Classic?? To similar to Monsters Inc?

Onward Official Trailer Reaction! New Pixar Classic?? To similar to Monsters Inc? Full Onward Trailet reaction! Is Onward a NEW Pixar classic? Is Onward to similar to monsters inc and how it will effect other Pixar classic movies! let me know all of your thoughts on this NEW Pixar movie in the comments!

More trailer reaction videos:

Follow my:
Instagram: @officialdisneycupcake &

Twitter:

Share your Disney collection with me using the #disneycupcakecollection or #disneycupcake

👕DISNEY CUPCAKE MERCH AVAIILABLE NOW 🎒:

Business Email: officialdisneycupcake@gmail.com

😀About: My name is Hailey and I am an EXTREME DISNEY LOVER!!! Collector of all things disney! I collect tsum tsums, pop figures, mystery minis, vinylamtions, park starz, mini figure world, tee shirts, Alex and ani, star wars merchandise, plush, pins, popcorn buckets, mugs/cups, retro merch, merch from all of the international disney parks and SO MORE!!! Subscribe (its free) for toy reviews, vlogs, and my popular stop motion videos! Watch me as I grow my collection in every video! New Disney videos every Tuesday and Thursday so you don't miss a thing! Family friendly content so everyone can enjoy!!! Have an amazing day & “Remember to do what you love and Do what makes YOU happy!”-Hailey

✉️I would love to hear more about you! Whats your favorite disney character or movie? Or share a Disney trip adventure with me, send a post card to:
Disney Cupcake PO Box 101082 Pittsburgh PA 15237

💍More info about Disney cupcake Wristbands:

📷Camera used for this video: Cannon 80D & Cannon G7X Mark II
🎤Microphone: Rode Mic Go
🖥Editing Software for this video: IMovie & Premere Pro

Thumbnails edited on: MOLDIV (app) & Photoshop

🏁Started Youtube: ❄️January❄️ 2015

Check out my 1️⃣st video:

Thanks so much for watching and I hope you have a wonderful day!!! “Always remember to do what you love and do what makes you happy”- Hailey

disney,cupcake,onward,pixar,movie,best,worst,ranking,rank,trailer,reaction,react,review,easter,eggs,hidden,message,secrets,funny,fun,moments,not,what,expected,magic,magical,plot,story,line,new,special,characters,character,collector,reviews,honest,scary,must,watch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments