Advertisement

Plan With Me || Mini Dashboard Layout - My First Attempt! || October 21, 2019 || The Happy Planner

Plan With Me || Mini Dashboard Layout - My First Attempt! || October 21, 2019 || The Happy Planner #happyplanner #minimaniamonday

You have been asking! Here is my first attempt at decorating a mini dashboard layout in my mini Happy Planner. It wasn't easy! There is a bit of struggling in this video but ultimately I am pleased with how it turned out.

Follow me on Instagram:
www.instagram.com/planningwithbumble

*My favorite planner tools*

Avery full sheet labels:


Doodlebug Design Scallop Washi set:


Tombow whiteout correction tape:


Tombow Permanent Adhesive:


Tombow Removable Adhesive:


Canon SELPHY printer:


Zig Glue Pen:


Excel craft knife:


EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors:


Fiskars Paper Cutter:


The Happy Planner® BIG paper punch:


Pentel Energel 0.5 pens:


Pentel Energel 0.7 pens:


Pentel Energel 0.3 pens:


Tombow Dual ABT Brush Pen:


Prismacolor Colored Pencil Set:


The Happy Planner® Checklist Stencils:


Pentel High Polymer Erasers:


Paper Mate Flair Pen Set:


Paper Mate Inkjoy Pen Set:


Tul Retractable Gel Pen Set:


White art tape to cover up lines:


If you'd like to send me mail:
:::::::::::::::::::::
Planning with Bumble
PO Box 700
Downingtown, PA 19335

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I get a very small percentage of the sale if you click the links above.

Adorable intro created by Erica Canant! If you would like her to create your intro, click here:
www.ericacanant.com/other-services

Intro music: Wander
Musician: @iksonofficial

happy planner,happy planner plan with me,mini happy planner plan with me,mini happy planner tips,mini happy planner tricks,mini happy planner stickers,happy planner haul,planner haul,planning with bumble,how to use mini happy planner,functional planning,decorative planning,creative planning,how to decorate mini happy planner,Mary Ellen houston,planner,plan with me mini,dashboard layout,mini dashboard spread,mini dashboard plan with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments