Advertisement

Remarkable, Unforgettable, Irreplaceable. Remembering our dad on his first birthday spent in Heaven

Remarkable, Unforgettable, Irreplaceable. Remembering our dad on his first birthday spent in Heaven Dear fam, today would have been my dad's 61st birthday. Unfortunately we lost him 10 months ago...two weeks after his 60th birthday. If photos really speak volumes like they say, then I hope I can convey to you the sort of man my dad was with this slideshow my brother made a while back. He was a definition of the word dad...not to only his children, but to many. On this day my heart is heavy as my mind is taking me to a place I would rather not be. Last year by this time, on his 60th birthday, my dad and I were in transit from here back home to Ghana...to be home with family for his last days. I will never see an airport again without tears. If tears and accounts of one's good deeds could restore life, my dad would be here with us. We thank God for giving us a dad who was one in a million. Happy birthday Dada. Continue to watch over us. We miss you terribly.

Heaven

Post a Comment

0 Comments