Advertisement

should i purchase it ? Filmora 9 let me know in the comments Call Of Duty #1 let me know in the cmm

should i purchase it ?  Filmora 9 let me know in the comments Call Of Duty #1 let me know in the cmm Hey Guys My name is Aditya i am the leader of the Clan Evil Evil Rockers and also the owner of the account EvilSaturn in these games - PUBG , Call Of Duty , FreeFire. I have this channel from past 5 years i made this account in 2014 Feb therefore i love to watch the videos of gaming so i decided why shouldn't i start a youtube channel of my own but i guess it was a fail as it took too long to even reach 100 subs from past 4 years i've completed 100 subs some how and the subs that i am receiving our with the help of some youtubers that helped me a lot. A big thanks to them and now . Thank you guys if u read my story i really appreciate it thanks guys once more :D. I know that my videos are Kiddish and some of you think that i dont have a content to post that's why i don't have subs, Well I guess the people who thought this are right
(Join My Discord From this link below = )
(Subscribe my Channel From this link below = )
( Like the Video if u enjoyed )
I don't like to call my subs subs so From Today i will call all of my subs The Evil Fam
Thank you guys for watching and reading :D
Things you need to remember
*Respect Others
*Be respectful to others
*Don't Disrespect someone's region or relegion
IF YOU BRAKE THESE RULES YOU MIGHT GET BANNED FOR TEMPERORY OR PERMANENTLEY
Thank You

Call Of Duty,PUBG,FreeFire,Roblox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments