Advertisement

Spearfishing Beautiful REMOTE Island For SURVIVAL!!! (Shark feeding)

Spearfishing Beautiful REMOTE Island For SURVIVAL!!! (Shark feeding) In this video I dive down in a remote area in the Bahamas to spearfish lobster and tropical fish! We end up running into sharks along the way!
ENTER TO WIN A NEW "EX" Series Waverunner!!!!

New? Subscribe here!!

Jakes channel:

deermeatfordinner:


yappy:

Stay where we stayed In the Bahamas!


Follow My Instagram!
Check out my MERCH!!
Check out my HYDE VEST!

For Business Inquiries ONLY Please Email: Jigginwithjordan@gmail.com

#underwater #sharks #spearfish

About Jiggin With Jordan:
I search for River Treasure in some of the most beautiful places in the world! My friends and I dive down and look for lost valuables and try to get the items back to the owner! We clean up all the trash we find along the way! Join me on all my adventures here on YouTube!!

Spearfishing Beautiful REMOTE Island For GIANT Lobster!!! (Shark feeding)


Jiggin With Jordan

spearfishing,spear fish,spear,lobster,tropical fish,dive,explore,exuma,bahamas,shark feeding,feeding sharks,remote island,shark encounter,free dive,fish,underwater,catch and cook,alone,friends,friendship,blue water,sharks,big shark,primative fishing,primative spearfishing,primative living,primative,survival challenge,survive,island explore,big fish,island survival,

Post a Comment

0 Comments