Advertisement

The least expensive and the most expensive homes for sale in Pelican Bay, Naples. FL

The least expensive and the most expensive homes for sale in Pelican Bay, Naples. FL Pelican Bay is one of my favorite neighborhoods in Naples, and I am not alone. The proximity to all Naples has to offer makes Pelican Bay one of the most sought after communities in Naples. You will never leave the neighborhood if you lived here. There are two private beach clubs, a fitness center as well as two tennis court areas. The beach tram, for residents only will get you to the beach and the private beachfront restaurants with ease!
Hi, my name is Laurie Rose, and I am a local realtor with John R Wood Properties in downtown Naples FL.
We are taking a look at single-family homes right now. I will be making follow up videos for villas, townhomes and the highrise condos next.
Please make sure you subscribe to my channel to see all of my latest Naples real estate videos.
First up, we have the least expensive house on the market in Pelican Bay.

Here is a link to the current homes for sale in Naples.
🏠 S E A R C H H O M E S ❱
💰 WHAT IS YOUR HOME WORTH? ❱
If you think this video was helpful please be sure to LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE as I post new real estate videos!
🔔To SUBSCRIBE to my channel simply click here:
Let's CONNECT:
W E B S I T E ❱
F A C E B O O K ❱
I N S T A G R A M ❱
📲 (239) 280-2009
📧laurie@yournaplesparadise.com

LAURIE ROSE / Naples FL Area REALTOR /John R Wood Properties

#realestatemarket #naplesfl #johnrwoodproperties #naplesfloridarealestate #relocate #homesforsale #realestate #whatismyhomeworth #pelicanbay #yournaplesparadise

naples real estate,real estate in Naples,pelican bay,naples fl,homes for sale,least expensive home,most expensive home,real estate agent,real estate market report,naples florida real estate,housing market 2019 florida,invest in real estate,investing in real estate,laurie rose,naples realtor,naples fl real estate,real estate investing,luxury homes in florida,million dollar listing,Pelican Bay naples florida,naples florida,price of homes,housing prices,

Post a Comment

0 Comments