Advertisement

The Most Useless Gun in Destiny 2

The Most Useless Gun in Destiny 2 I tried to think of a gun that has been seemingly useless for like a really long time. It was an easy decision on what to pick, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised.

If you enjoyed the video, LIKING the video helps A TON and I really really appreciate it.

Use Code "SirD" for a discount over at

Songs Used:

Follow my Twitter:
Follow my Twitch:
Follow my Instagram:
Official 'iAM' Hoodie:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Save On ALL ASTRO products by using this link: bit.ly/2mCmriy
Save %5 on all Scuf products using code "SirDimetrious
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For Business Inquiries, Email: sirdimetriousbusiness@hotmail.com

destiny,destiny 2,destiny 2 worst gun,destiny 2 funny,funny,trolling,destiny 2 news,destiny 2 new,destiny 2 leaks,destiny 2 shadowkeep,shadowkeep,destiny 2 dlc,sweet business,destiny 2 exotic,destiny funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments