Advertisement

Unsponsored Skincare Routine ✨| SACHEU

Unsponsored Skincare Routine ✨| SACHEU ahhh sorry this took me so long i'm literally so picky about my skincare. and sorry if i sounded preachy af i literally can't help myself im so passionate about skincare lol hope ya'll steal all my tips and get the skin u want and deserve!!

P R O D U C T S M E N T I O N E D:
- Bioderma Micellar Water
- Krave Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant
- Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging Omega+ Complex Serum
- Glossier Bubblewrap
- Avene cicalfate repair cream
- CJ's BUTTer shea butter balm
- Rose Quartz Roller
- INKEY LIST Q10 serum
- Milani Prim + Protect SPF 30 face primer
- Paula's Choice Shine Stopper

F I N D M E H E RE ! ✨
Instagram: @sacheu
Snapchat: @sacheu
Twitter: @chinesebritney
Facebook: @heysacheu

paula's choice,roller,jade,rose quartz,bioderma,krave,glossier,avene,cj,inkey list,serum,milani,spf,full,influencer,unsponsored,skincare,skin,smooth,soft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments