Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY: Healthy + Simple To Stay Lean || TessaRenéeTR

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY: Healthy + Simple To Stay Lean || TessaRenéeTR FOLLOW ME FOR FREE WORKOUTS, RECIPES, A LOOK INTO MY LIFE, + ETC!
Instagram: @tessareneetr

Here is a typical day of eating for me! I try to eat as healthy as possible to maintain happy and feeling good!!! Also, I share my tricks to preventing bloating! I hope you enjoy!

dance,dancer,professional dancer,fitness,health,nutrition,healthy,healthy lifestyle,fit girls,how to,avoid bloating,health tips and tricks,what I eat in a day,vlog,dance moms,abby lee,gym,workout,paleo based diet,diets,food,recipes,instagram model diet,fit girl diet,flat abs,no bloating,how to feel healthy,happy and healthy,goals,TessaReneeTR,lean toned strong dancer like body,burrito,yummy,simple healthy recipes,at home,almond milk,arizona,

Post a Comment

0 Comments