Advertisement

What Is The Call and Purpose of God in My Life

What Is The Call and Purpose of God in My Life What Is The Call and Purpose of God in My Life

In this episode we look at and help you understand how the Lord God knew you even before you were formed in your mother's womb. Further, He placed a call and purpose in you that was to reveal the very love of God.

In this series we are seeking to help you understand the call and so we must start with helping you see what the call is really all about. You will learn how God knowing you inside and out and even better than you know yourself, put in you the perfect call and purpose for your life. Further, if we will believe in Him and surrender to the call, He will back us with the resources of Heaven to bring it to pass.

We pray this episode blesses and encourages you

Please like and subscribe and like us on Facebook at

What Is The Call and Purpose of God in My Life

Warmest blessings
Robert

What si my calling in life,what is my purpose,the call of heaven,your divine calling,my gift and calling,how to fulfill your divine purpose,Robert Pears,Pure Heart Ministries,the high call,finishing your race,Christian living,

Post a Comment

0 Comments