Advertisement

★ Where Have I Been?? My Vegas Vacation Tribute - Looking Back on Highlights Part 1 October 2019

★ Where Have I Been?? My Vegas Vacation Tribute - Looking Back on Highlights  Part 1  October 2019 Please watch til the end for a fantastic show of Fountain Of The Gods which was located in Caesars Palace where I stayed. I got back at 930pm Thursday October 10. I had the time of my life although my plane ride going and coming back sucked with no leg room on the plane. Arizona was fun. Had lots of laughs, great times and fun memories. I hope to do it all over again someday soon. Best part is i'm up $35 lol

#FountainOfTheGodsLasVegas #MyVegasVacation #GalacticPops

👉• Please join my Galactic Pops Fan discord Server.

👉•GP Instagram:

• Don't Forget To Smash That Like & Subscribe Button. Please Click That Notification Bell Icon Button To Get Notified Of My Uploads.

• I'm a guy who rarely talks in my videos unless it's on a stream. I do music over videos. I tend to try not to bore my audience with my talks.

CONNECT WITH ME ON THESE SOURCES:

👉• Any questions or video feedback comments can be sent via -
Email: starwarstoysrus@yahoo.com

👉• Want to send me something for me to Unbox or Review on my channel? Email me @ starwarstoysrus@yahoo.com

👉• Follow me:


👉• Pop Price Guide:

• Music used in the video: EMDI - Hurts Like This NCS
• NoCopyrightSounds:
• Song in the video:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 5 Most Viewed & Popular Videos:

• Giving Back:
• Toronto Raptors Vs Golden State Warriors Game 1:
• 2018 Donation Winners Recap To Date:
• $3000 High End Gaming Setup:
• 1K Supporter Funko Pop Giveaway:

About Me:

• I'm a large Funko Pop Collector & Donator. I have donated to 150 channels on you tube in a 10 year period. I also collect Hot Wheels, Movies & Action Figures.
• i'm one of the 10 largest Star Wars collectors in the Greater Toronto Area within my city.
• I have also been featured on the Space Channel in 1997, In the newspaper in 1999 and also on the news in 1999, 2002 and 2005.
• I also Volunteer at my local hospital. I have been doing it for 7 and a half years achieving 3500 plus hours.

funko pop collection,funko pop room tour,funko pop star wars,funko pop review,funko pop unboxing,funko pop chase,funko pop,funko,galactic pops,fountain of the gods caesars palace,funko pop collection 2019,fountain of the gods show,fountain of the gods las vegas,fountain of the gods vegas show,las vegas,caesars palace,bellagio las vegas water show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments