Advertisement

6 Ways To Identify A Duplicate vs. Original Gadget

6 Ways To Identify A Duplicate vs. Original Gadget 6 Ways To Identify A Duplicate vs. Original Gadget. When it comes to gadgets, the market is flooded with duplicates and copycat products, especially with the worldwide market being so easily accessible via online shopping. There are times when the fakes are so well made that it’s hard to distinguish from the original.
However small, the Duplicate always have some inconsistencies that make them distinguishable from the original product.

I have a few tips that will help you recognise the fakes before dishing out your hard-earned money.
Video Topics:
About Video00:00
#6 Always Check Packing 00:49
#5 Look at the user manual carefully 01:42
#4 Notice the quality of the Metrical 02:25
#3 Color and Size 03:04
#2 Check the Charger 03:44
#1 Compare the font 04:17
►About Me:
Hello my name is Hamza Gulzar. I'm from Sialkot Punjab. I'm a blogger, You can easily find my in the list of Top 15 Pakistani Bloggers. Now I start a YouTube Channel. I hope you like it. Subscribe my Channel and support me to grow this Channel. I'm sure you do this for me. Also like this video and share with your friends.
► My Website:


►My Social Accounts:

►Facebook Page:


►Instagram Profile:


►Twitter Account:


► Copyright & Disclaimer:
DISCLAIMER: This Channel with the name of "Technical Punjab" DOES NOT Promote or encourage Any illegal activities on any video , all contents provided by This Channel's owner is meant for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE only .

Technical Punjab,6 Ways To Identify A Duplicate vs. Original Gadget,Duplicate vs. Original Gadget,Duplicate vs. Original,Identify A Duplicate vs. Original,Identify A Knock-Offs vs. The Original Gadget,Knock-Offs,review,comparison,clone,fake product,fake vs original,fake samsung charger vs real,samsung,duplicate vs real,Recognize Fake Gadgets,how to spot a fake samsung charger,fake product commercials,fake products,

Post a Comment

0 Comments