Advertisement

7 years ago, I scored 138 points in an NCAA basketball game.

7 years ago, I scored 138 points in an NCAA basketball game. People are telling me that I made ESPN today.
Because 7 years ago today, I scored 138 points in an NCAA basketball game.
I don't talk about it much, but on a day like today, I figured I might as well talk about it a little bit.
🏀 In all honesty, I miss basketball.... A LOT... Which is why I try not to be around the game too much anymore... But thankfully I'm able to channel my motivation into other areas of my life - like my family and my business and my community videos.
❓ Do you remember when this happened 7 years ago? How did you react?

black river falls,jackson county,grinnell basketball,jack taylor,basdktball,138 points,grinnell college,ncas record,

Post a Comment

0 Comments