Advertisement

A Distant Love for Life (11 Tracks)

A Distant Love for Life (11 Tracks) Album Link :
This is my first 11 tracks for my latest album,A Distant Love for Life. I'm not done pumping out music for this album so expect even more new music over the next few months to polish off the album and call it finished. Already pushing over 30 minutes of playtime,this will be a complete album when all is said and done.

I need to thank EVERYONE for the ENDLESS support that I've recieved via You Tube views, Bandcamp sales and Patreon support. All these things help support my projects & music.

Till next time,stay creative
-Todd

Patreon :
Bandcamp :

music,art,original,original music,instrumental,synth,synths,synthezier,synthesizers,synth music,synthesizer music,synthesizer based music,electronic,electronic music,electronic music production,korg gadget,korg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments