Advertisement

A Walk In The Park - Panasonic|Lumix GX85 Test

A Walk In The Park - Panasonic|Lumix GX85 Test Quick test of the Lumix GX85 with the Lumix 20mm 1.7 lens.

This is literally the first footage I've shot at all with this little thing, I've definitely got a bit of learning to do coming off of the blackmagic pocket cinema camera.

I know the grading is pretty extreme, I'm still trying to get used to the color science, and I'm mostly going to be using it for very stylized music videos anyway.

Edited in DaVinci Resolve 16 with VisionColor OSIRIS Luts (you already knew that)

Music is an instrumental mix of Pallbearer by my band Greylotus

Want more? Follow me here:
Website ►
Merch & More ►
Instagram ►
Twitch ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►

If you'd like to support me on my musical journey you can join the snazzy club right here:


Big thanks to my homies in our Patreon club for supporting this video:
James Mauldin
Kyle A Sommer
Isaac Chaney
Robert Cabiles
Ash Heath
Jay Pritsker
Evgeni Kunev
Taylor Kirkham
Brian Wright
Daniel Danko
Adam Bryant
Alex Turner

panasonic,lumix,gx80,gx85,gh4,g7,4k video,sony,rx100,a6500,a6300,ibis,gx7,g85,g80,g90,gh5,bmpcc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments