Advertisement

Basement Remodel – Part 5 – Building the Storage Room

Basement Remodel – Part 5 – Building the Storage Room Makers Mob Black Friday // Cyber Monday Sale:

This is the next part of the basement remodel video series. In this video, I am making the storage room behind the new media wall. I started this part of basement remodelling project by taking down the tongue and groove fir ceiling to gain access for new plumbing and wiring. After the new media wall was up, I put down a quick peel and stick floor over the existing floor. I then moved some wall paneling from our original storage room to this new storage room to cover up the wiring in the new media wall. Next up in the basement remodel I put up a quarter inch plywood ceiling. At this point the room was finished and I could move the shelves that I had made for our original storage room. The shelves are a simple plywood box hung on 2x4 vertical supports.

Panel Lift:

4FT LED Lights:

Tools used in this project can be found at

To see upcoming projects follow me on social media

Patreon


Instagram


Twitter


Facebook

frank makes,basement reno,basement renovation,how to finish a basement,remodel a basement,remodelling a basement,renovating a basement,basement remodel,how to remodel a basement,how to remodel a basement yourself,finishing a basement diy,remodel a basement start to finish,basement renovation diy,basement renovation start to finish,home renovision basement finishing,basement remodeling ideas,basement remodel diy,basement remodel start to finish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments